The trend towards outsourcing is vastly increasing with most businesses having entertained the idea of outsourcing due to its obvious benefits of increased productivity and cost effectiveness. With this, more and more businesses are taking the step to get ahead of the competition.
The first task is the hardest to outsource and also the most important in securing your future in successful outsourcing.
Outsourcing is not a quick and easy fix or an immediate success plan. In order for outsourcing to work it must be a partnership.
In outsourcing the first tasks to your new team member it is important to set the tone of your working relationship as you would with any other onshore employee. Your new VA needs to understand your business, how you work, your expectations and like any new , however experienced, employee, they will start on a learning curve with you.
The first tasks should be something that you feel comfortable with, have an understanding of, can provide clear instructions for together with all relevant materials and information. Once you have built the foundations for your relationship you will find the communication between you strengthens, work practices align and your VA able to anticipate your needs. Instructions will quickly go from a full paragraph to single words.
The 20 best tasks to start outsourcing with are:
- Filtering emails/managing spam
- Database building/updating contacts
- Data entry
- Creating/Managing spreadsheets
- Preparing PowerPoint/keynote presentations
- Document creation – reports, forms, templates
- Online research
- Data mining& Development/Lead Generation
- Creating Social Media accounts/ profiles
- Social Media Management tasks
- Sending client invoices
- Uploading YouTube videos
- Creating new email marketing lists in preferred email marketing software
- Creating and sending greetings eCards, event invites, promotions, etc
- Adding and removing subscribers from lists
- Setting or Editing follow-up emails and auto-responders
- Blog publishing management
- Bulk Product Data Entry
- Appointment setting
- Basic bookkeeping
BPO Heroes is there to work with you and guide you through every step to ensure that outsourcing to BPO Heroes is the best business decision you make this year.