I stumbled upon an article which tackles why it’s time to outsource to achieve a better work-life balance. It is lengthy but here are a few good points:
Finding work-life balance when you’re freelance can be a long, hard struggle. By listening to and learning from the experiences of others, we might just be able to make our own roads to that happy medium a little bit shorter.
- Many of us start out being freelance because we’re looking for more freedom – don’t forget that later when the work is piling up
- Hiring freelancers to take care of the stuff you don’t enjoy or the stuff that takes time will free you up to focus on what you are good at
- Letting go of control isn’t easy, but the sooner you realise that not everything has to be done by you, the easier you’ll find it
- If you put the right processes in place and lay good groundwork, you’ll make it easier for those you hire to deliver what you’re looking for
- Don’t be afraid of giving feedback and learn how to do it in a positive and constructive way
Thinking of breaking off some tasks? Check out the whole article here and feel free to share your thoughts with me. If you need further assistance on the topic, you can call me on 0488 548 854 or shoot me an email at email@example.com.